In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Sunday 7 August 2016

The Amityville Collection

Do the Amityville films deserve a Collection post? Absolutely not, they're mostly rubbish, but there's no way in hell I'm wasting a label on them, so this was the next best thing. Below you'll find links to the first eight films in the long-running series. The reason I stopped there is because number nine appears to be a found-footage film. Nail. In. Coffin. I'm done.*


*A remake of the first film was released between films 08 and 09, but because it's basically the first film again I chose not to give it a place in the sequel list, or even a review because it's worse than any that I did waste words on.

PS: If anyone feels the urge to argue that it can't be a 'Collection' because it's incomplete, that's fine, but please first consider that I didn't claim it was a 'Complete Collection', in the same way it's not incorrect to say you have a DVD or Blu-ray collection even though you don't own every film ever released on the formats.

No comments: