In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Monday 28 August 2017

AntiTRUST (2001)

I remember being disappointed with this upon my initial viewing, years ago. It’s because I was foolishly expecting it to be a Rachael movie, through and through. With my expectations now properly adjusted, I have to admit that I quite like it for what it is. It’s ambitious, but not too ambitious. It seems to know exactly where it wants to aim and the morals that get it there are ones that I can get behind. The only far-reaching weakness is Claire Forlani’s acting. In my experience, she’s always been sub-Tara Reid level. She occupies space and looks at ya funny. Eh, at least she makes Rachael sparkle in comparison.

3 Appropriate Nods to George Orwell out of 5

Nutted by NEG.

No comments: