In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Thursday 27 September 2012

Peter Kay: Driven to Distraction (2005)

One of Peter Kay’s first comedy ventures, from the New Voices comedy show from 1997. It puts his trademark Lancashire idiot persona in a car with two other Lancashire idiots on their way to carry out a heist. It’s a short 25 minute sketch that will raise a few chuckles.
Alexei Sayle pops up and doesn't make me want to kill him for once.
Disc extras are two episodes of British Soap Coronation Street. That depressed me. I hate Corry, with a passion. Kay had a cameo in one and featured as a full character in the other. I skipped to his scenes and am loathe to admit they were kind of fun in a tragic way.

1 legally owned getaway car out of 5

1 comment:

cuckoo said...

:laugh:

I didn't realize you hated Alexei that much.

:rofldata: