In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Warlock III: The End of Innocence (1999)

Some days my enthusiasm is lower than a pop star’s standards, especially when it comes to crap like Warlock III. The lighting almost convinces otherwise. but mostly it’s a twenty-something, spooky house horror with the horror replaced by supernatural antics. The Dir. pulls some stupefied rabbits out of the shabby hat every now and again, but the script and acting are bad. I’ll say ‘silk purse’ and ‘sow’s ear’ and let you fill in the blanks.

1½ crap friends out of 5

1 comment:

cuckoo said...

Bruce Payne & Ashley Laurence together at last.

...count me out.

Sadly, I've already ventured down this road when I should have learned from the 2nd one.