In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Sunday 8 July 2012

BIRDEMIC: SHOCK AND TERROR [2010]

Jesus fuck.  Where to start?
It's bad.  Just really, really bad.  Not even "so bad it's good" bad.  Just bad.  The novelty of how horrible it is wears off within 20 minutes.  
There's some homages to Hitchcock's style of shooting exterior shots that perked my interest for a second or two but even then it was a mere few seconds.
If you're going to subject yourself to this shit, do yourself a favor and seek out the RiffTrax commentary.
At least you'll get a few chuckles out of that.

½ coat hanger out of 5

2 comments:

Neg said...

My, these are the tiniest of nuts~

My hat's off to you. Sincerely.

Marceline said...

I liked this a bit more than you. But I've seen the rifftrax, so I guess that's cheating. There are so many moments that make me cackle. I wish there was more horror stuff because the special effects are hilarious.

1 white dude dance move out of 5.