In a Nutshell. Mini reviews of movies old and new. No fuss. No spoilers. And often no sleep.

Saturday 12 May 2012

The Adventures of Pluto Nash (2002)

Pluto Nash. Yup. It’s real. Someone (you know who you are) better laugh it up as much as they can because he’s going to be eating moist kitty litter for giving me this eye-bleeder. Out of respect for his reasons, and to raise my anger to a suitable level whereby I can punish his testicles with nettles without any pangs of remorse, I watched all of it. All. Every bastard bit. My Friday night, ruined. There will be blood and swollen, stinging man parts. It lost the studio over $100 million. Good. That means there won’t be a sequel.

0½ because, amazingly, I've been forced to watch worse out of 5

7 comments:

cuckoo said...

:rofldata: :rofldata:

Brilliant.

Good thing I didn't watch it. :P

Impudent Urinal said...

Better run while the blood in Doc's eyes is still blinding him.

1 it might be good fodder for a riffing out of 5.

Marceline said...

I think "worse than Pluto Nash" should be a new tag.

cuckoo said...

:rofldata:

It should be.

cuckoo said...

I got exactly 19 minutes and 42 seconds into it.

Stopped it and tossed it in the trash bin with a :smug:

Dr Faustus said...

The 20 minute rule. You've made an old man proud. And jealous.

cuckoo said...

Wasn't quite 20 minutes.

I laughed when I saw the time I made it to. Not quite 20 but pretty damned close.

I don't recall the last film I turned off before it ended. Yogi Bear I think.